In City Pulse you control the flow of energy in a dead city to attempt to bring it back to life.
How to play
- Click on towers to move energy around the city.
- The city's heart sends out one pulse automatically when no tower has energy.
- Towers lose energy as time passes; this affects the distance pulses can travel.
- The goal is to light up all the large buildings for the city to become self sustaining again.
- Mex Hsu - Art
- Shane Morin - Code
- Eric Raué- Code
- Gordon McGladdery - Audio - (A Shell in the Pit)