Moonsoon project video

This is the result of my immersive environments class and the game pitch I mentioned previously.  I worked in a team of four and we used the Unreal Development Kit, Maya for modelling, and ZBrush for creating normal maps and texturing. A few sections of the mansion were cut as we ran out of time and we probably shouldn’t have worried about the polycount as much as we did. Overall it was a great learning experience but there was so much more my team wanted to do.

One of my team members, Lanz Singbeil, put together a video showing it off. He also created most of the sound effects and composed the music, which I found really impressive.



There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.